Junior Marketing Specialist
Jannatec Technologies is a dynamic organization operating in the constantly evolving field of communications and safety. We are currently looking for a positive and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist who will, with their strong work ethic support the Sales Department with a wide variety of duties. Working in an exciting and demanding environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and executing marketing, media and corporate communication initiatives. This role may require occasionally working on weekends and evenings to oversee events.
The Marketing Specialist will:
- Enhance, develop and implement a new marketing plan/strategy.
- Research global markets in order to assist sales department in target new sales regions and projects.
- Develop exciting corporate communications and public relations programs that position Jannatec Technologies as the leading industrial communications and safety provider in Canada and globally.
- Lead all media relations strategies and plans to proactively promote Jannatec Technologies’ position, reputation and initiatives.
- Write news releases, articles, speaking notes, annual reports and other materials.
- Work with the Sales Team and Senior Management on sourcing, evaluating and coordinating advertising and media initiatives.
- Create special signage and advertisements.
- Develop and document processes for marketing functions such as: booking and executing demos, invoicing, Competition Analysis.
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing events and functions.
- Manage the marketing calendar of due dates, including: print and signage design, website updates, Google analytics and all relevant social media platforms.
- May be required to participate in work related functions in various industry specific environments (ie: Mining Environment)
- College or University degree in Business Studies, preferably in Marketing
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years and this must be the candidates first position in the field of work
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Motivated self-learner
- Experience in graphics platforms is a must. Including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Knowledge in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) is a must
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport and drivers license
- Bilingualism is definite asset
This is a one year contract with the potential to lead to full-time employment.
- Salary starting at $37,440 per year
- Annual performance and merit increase consideration
- Professional development opportunities
- Minimum 2 weeks’ vacation
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Jannatec Technologies is committed to an inclusive workplace and invites applications from all qualified individuals to join our diverse team. We thank all interested candidates; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.